Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Canada Visa for Chinese F1 Students

Just successfully applied VISA to Canada. It's so much easier to get it if you are holding F1 visa in USA. Basically you just need the following documents to be not refused entry to Canada:

1. Application form
2. Application fee
--- paid with money order is convenient if you're not in the vicinity of any embassies
3. I-20
4. Valid Passport
5. Certificate of registration
--- this can be issued at university admission and registration office

More details are posted on Embassy of Canada.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Lake Wauberg

Lake Wauberg, a great place for BBQ, boating, relaxing, friends and family get-together. Free entry for students and faculty with Gator 1 Card. We had a good BBQ time there on a sunny sunday.

View Larger Map