Sunday, November 9, 2008

16th Congregation

In Hong Kong, university congregations are usually held in November even though the graduates have long left universities in July, which means many graduates may not present in the event because of immobility of any kind. The 16th HKUST Congregation is to be held in a few days, graduates, all dressed up in robes and accompanied by parents and friends, are coming back to record probably the proudest moments of their lives. Now the stage has all been setup, it's their show time!


To see all this just make me feel a little upset, it has been 4 months. Really that fast? Only four months ago, I was right in it, and now, I'm just a passerby. For some reason, I missed the opportunity to be on SYSU's stage, I don't wanna let my next one, maybe the last one, slip away.




No comments: